From: ahlersj@comix.uni-muenster.de (Jan Ahlers)
Subject: Installation of Alsys ADA for PC
Date: 7 Dec 1994 12:43:20 GMT
Date: 1994-12-07T12:43:20+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi !

I and some fellow students of mine have the following problem:
We can't get the Alsys ADA 16-Bit Compiler V5.1.2 for MS-DOS working on
systems with 4-8MB of RAM, even when following the instructions given in the
installation manual exactly. The command line compiler works great, but when
trying to compile using ADAM a GENERAL PROTECTION VIOLATION keeps appearing.
Has anybody round here experience with this kind of problem and tackled it
successfully ? In that case it would be fantastic to get some feedback on
just what our problem might be !
(if you don't want to tie up this newsgroup with this matter, please feel
free to send an email to me !)

Thanks so much !
JCA

Bentelerstr. 8           CARPE NOCTEM !