From: "Thierry BERNIER" <tajz@free.fr>
Subject: Re: Constant elaboration order
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 23:16:32 +0100
Date: 2001-12-06T23:15:23+01:00	[thread overview]

Bonjour,

Thanks to Ted and Robert, I just read the indicated chapter nn GNAT user's
guide. Interesting and I will read it again with less noise around. May be I
will try to move some elaboration code to public packages's sub-program and
call them explicitely in the main program (as it is proposed in the GNAT
UG).

BUT,
my question was about a given executable. When the compiler, binder and
linker have processed source files. My executable is here and I would like
to assert that from one run to another of this executable; elaboration code
chunks are executed in the same order (the one statically choosen by the
binder).

I understand this is true for GNAT, but found no rule in the RM (we can
forget annex E here).

Thierry Bernier