From: dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (David Weller)
Subject: Re: Ada PostScript Pretty printer?
Date: 1 Dec 1994 18:09:49 -0600
Date: 1994-12-01T18:09:49-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <3bl980$jvs@pong.lasc.lockheed.com>,
Tony Leavitt <tony@deepthought.Sgi.COM> wrote:
>Does anybody know of a publicly available piece of software that will generate
>a PostScript file of pretty Ada code.  What I mean pretty Ada code is that
>resevred words are in bold and comments are in italics.  I do NOT want a
>reformatter and autoindenter or anything like that.

Why not just jam the source through vgrind, then pipe it through
psprint (or some other wild script, like mine here):

	vgrind -d <vgrind_defs_file> -lada -o1- -t -w $* | thack | lpr

Oh, here's the vgrind_defs_file I use:
# Originally submitted from Fraser Wilson
# Ada!
ada|Ada:\
	:cb=--:ce=$:bb=if|case|begin|loop:be=end:lb=':le=':oc:\
	:pb=(^\d?(procedure|function|package|package body))\d\p:\
	:sb=":se=":id=_.:\
	:kw=abort abs abstract accept access aliased all and array at\
	begin body case constant declare delay delta digits do else\
	elsif end entry exception exit for function generic goto if in is\
	limited loop mod new not null of or others out package pragma\
	private procedure protected raise range record rem renames requeue\
	return reverse select separate subtype tagged task terminate then\
	type until use when while with xor:

--
Proud (and vocal) member of Team Ada! (and Team OS/2)        ||This is not your
   	      Ada -- Very Cool.  Doesn't Suck.               ||  father's Ada