From: okellogg@cube.net (Oliver Kellogg)
Subject: Migrating to newer DEC Ada/Motif bindings
Date: 29 Nov 1994 05:10:13 GMT
Date: 1994-11-29T05:10:13+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello all,

We are faced with a large application programmed in VAX Ada using DEC's
old Ada/Motif bindings. For porting this to an Alpha, we need to convert
to using the newer (strongly typed) Motif bindings by DEC.

Has anyone faced the same problem? Are there any tools that automate
(or at least semi-automate) the conversion process?

Thank you for sharing your knowlegde.

/-- Oliver M. Kellogg | mail: okellogg@cube.net | fax: (+49)89-60723732 --\
\-- Dept. RST13, Deutsche Aerospace AG, P.O. Box 801169, D-81663 Munich --/