From: "Christophe" <christophe.dubach@epfl.ch>
Subject: Free Online Game project in Ada
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:15:55 +0200
Date: 2001-10-09T17:15:55+02:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I've an idea of a onilne game project in Ada. The game would be a strategic
game (like mankind), I think about creating a game under the GPLlicense. The
game could use MySQL as Database and OpenGL for graphic (library exsit in
ADA).

What do youthink about that ? It could be very good to do such a thing,
first of all to build something on Ada ans also to do it under GPL license.

For the moment it's only en idea but if other people think this could be fun
to do it, why not :-)

Waitting your post...

Christophe.