* Re: BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THIS GUY
       [not found] <%Rn67.92277$qs5.16251971@news02.optonline.net>
@ 2001-08-31 18:08 ` MrBaseball34
From: MrBaseball34 @ 2001-08-31 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Because this is a democracy and we have FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Heaven knows I don't agree with this guy but you are just as guilty as
he of trying to incite something by your post.

Take your rants and fuck off!

* Re: BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THIS GUY
@ 2001-09-04  9:43   ` Tony Gair
From: Tony Gair @ 2001-09-04  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well Mr Baseball,
    Can you please get back to the hospital you have so recently escaped from,
then you won't have to communicate with all those nasty  misinformed people who have the cheek to not agree with you.

Regards
Tony Gair

@ 2001-09-04 13:23     ` MrBaseball34
From: MrBaseball34 @ 2001-09-04 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

You musdt be the one that escaped. I am an American and believe
in the right of freedom of speech. Keep your Brit ideas to yourself.

@ 2001-09-04 14:07     ` David Ness
From: David Ness @ 2001-09-04 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tony Gair wrote:

> Well Mr Baseball,
>     Can you please get back to the hospital you have so recently escaped from,

Responding to trolls is generally:
    (1) pointless; and
    (2) counter-productive.

* Re: BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THIS GUY
@ 2001-09-05 10:06       ` Tony Gair
From: Tony Gair @ 2001-09-05 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Point taken

@ 2001-09-05 14:04       ` Richard
From: Richard @ 2001-09-05 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

"David Ness" <DNess@Home.Com> wrote in message
> Tony Gair wrote:
> >
> > Well Mr Baseball,
> >     Can you please get back to the hospital you have so recently escaped
from,

> Responding to trolls is generally:
>     (1) pointless; and
>     (2) counter-productive.

(3) annoying as all hell because my filter caught the original post.