* ez2load latest version GO32 bug
@ 2001-08-27 12:02 Noam Kloos
From: Noam Kloos @ 2001-08-27 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I programmed a utility http://www.noam.nl/download/ada95/deadline.adb
and needs http://www.noam.nl/download/ada95/ustrings.adb
and needs http://www.noam.nl/download/ada95/ustrings.ads

It runs with ez2load on MSDOS, but when using the keyword delay in any
position in the source at runtime I get a page fault.
I used gdb and the program exists normally. The page fault is
triggered at GO32_Close

When I write other sources with the keyword delay in it this error
does not occur.

Strange..

Noam Kloos
serious@clerk.com

* Re: ez2load latest version GO32 bug
@ 2001-08-27 21:20 Gautier Write-only-address
From: Gautier Write-only-address @ 2001-08-27 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

>Hello.

>I programmed a utility http://www.noam.nl/download/ada95/deadline.adb
>and needs http://www.noam.nl/download/ada95/ustrings.adb
>and needs http://www.noam.nl/download/ada95/ustrings.ads

>It runs with ez2load on MSDOS, but when using the keyword delay in any
>position in the source at runtime I get a page fault.
>I used gdb and the program exists normally. The page fault is
>triggered at GO32_Close

>When I write other sources with the keyword delay in it this error
>does not occur.

>Strange..

I have tried your sources with ez2load (GNAT 3.10p) and
it works fine. Maybe there is a bad DPMI server in your
test directory that causes the problem. Which MS-DOS or
Windows version do you run ? Where did you try to put
"delay" ?