From: melennec@stna.dgac.fr (Ronan Melennec STNA 7C p8240 BD22)
Subject: Wanted: Ada standards references
Date: 25 Nov 1994 16:32:13 GMT
Date: 1994-11-25T16:32:13+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I need to know the ISO, ANSI and AFNOR reference numbers (if they exist)
that describe Ada(83) as a standard. I couldn't find them in the latest
FAQ sheets (31 May 1994) I was able to locate.

(AFNOR is the French standards institute.)

Please reply via e-mail -- I'll summarise if requested.
--
Ronan Melennec        | Service Technique de la Navigation Aerienne
+33 1 60 79 82 40     | Departement 7