From: Emmanuel Briot <briot.emmanuel@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: RAPID
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 23:46:53 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

> * Windows
> the big problem I have, is that i can't test the result on Windows
> because i don't have it, so i can't know if, doing that, i revert this
> fix ...

You should install a virtual machine to test your software with Windows, that's the only way.
Microsoft offers for free such machines, with a limited lifespan (so you will have to download and reinstall every few months, but
that's a starting point). You might also be able to get a full version of windows using the software from an older PC.

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines/