From: ronalds60@aol.com (RonaldS60)
Subject: Re: GNAT for Mac?
Date: 24 Nov 1994 02:50:12 -0500
Date: 1994-11-24T02:50:12-05:00	[thread overview]

GCC on the Mac IS available under A/UX.  I think it is currently
the latest version (or one version back) and from what gets on the
net it compiles cleanly without many (if any) changes.

I don't know if FSF still has their "look and feel" boycott in
place.  If they do and haven't boycotted MicroSoft then they are
being arbitrary (sounds better than hypocritical) since MS
"hinted" to the COSE people that any violation of the Windows'
look and feel (under CDE) would have the MS Legal department
looking for court dates.  I think it's very nice that FSF has
the GNU stuff out there.  But if they want to not support some
platform for some (stated) reason they should apply the same
reason uniformly (or give us the real reason;-).

Ron
Computers now make it possible to make more mistakes
more efficiently than ever before possible.