From: grabow@venus.baylor.edu (Paul Grabow)
Subject: Ada crosscompiler for a Intel 386 target
Date: 23 Nov 1994 16:57:49 GMT
Date: 1994-11-23T16:57:49+00:00	[thread overview]

We are looking for a crosscompiler (including an Ada development
environment) that can create an executable for an Intel 386 processor.
It would be nice if the crosscompiler could run under UNIX (or Linux)
on a 386/486. Sun would be okay, too.

At this point we have little idea about the cost of the crosscompiler.
(We have little money.)  It would be used for a master's project that
is not funded with external money.

Thanks.