From: ron@slx0.NoSubdomain.NoDomain (Ron J Theriault)
Subject: Ada Motif bindings ?
Date: 21 Nov 1994 20:24:22 GMT
Date: 1994-11-21T20:24:22+00:00	[thread overview]

   Does anyone (other than the developers), have any experience using
Ada Motif bindings?  If so, I would appreciate any thoughts on your
experience(s).  I am presently aware of two implementations of these
bindings: the DEC bindings, and the SERC bindings.  I am especially
interested in experiences in using these bindings with compilers other
than those with which they have been developed.

  Ron Theriault
  CS Department
  Texas A&M Univ.
  ron@cs.tamu.edu