From: comar@cs.nyu.edu (Cyrille Comar)
Subject: Re: SGI inheriting C++ classes ...
Date: 19 Nov 1994 00:13:45 -0500
Date: 1994-11-19T00:13:45-05:00	[thread overview]

quiggle@lovelace.wpd.sgi.com (Tom Quiggle) writes:
:
: As has been widely publicized, SGI's Ada9x product strategy is based on
: a commercially supported version of the GNAT, integrated with SGI's
: multilinguial software development environment.  Following detailed
: design discussions with SGI, the GNAT team (and specifically Cyrille
: Comar) has added several implementation-defined pragmas to the GNAT to
: facilitate interfacing to C++ classes from Ada.

Thank's Tom for the reference.  I wrote a tiny document explaining the basic
syntax and semantic of those implementation-defined pragmas. This document is
ftp-available along with the slides of my presentation about the implementation
of tagged types in GNAT at Tri-Ada'94 Fell free to pick them up in
   pub/gnat/docs (cs.nyu.edu)
Cyrille Comar,                                  E-mail: comar@cs.nyu.edu
Gnat Project                                    US phone: (212) 998-3489