From: "Nacho Robledo" <rrilNOSPAMpm@arrakis.es>
Subject: Which library to make interface?
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 13:05:48 +0200
Date: 2001-05-12T13:05:48+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi everybody !!!!!

    I am learning Ada and i love this language...now i am making a small web
browser in Ada but i need to make an interfaze (GUI). I have tried with
Gtkada but it's a bit difficult? Anyone can tell me another library that i
can use more easily...?

I have tried too jewl but is only for windows and is very simple. I am
looking for a library that works in linux...

thank you very much,,...

 Ignacio Robledo Rosell
 mailto:rrilpm@arrakis.es
 http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~g990406
 "When code matters more than comercials"