From: dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (David Weller)
Subject: Re: GNAT for OS/2???
Date: 16 Nov 1994 11:05:58 -0600
Date: 1994-11-16T11:05:58-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <3ad4b5$gu1@usafa2.usafa.af.mil>,
Jay Joiner <joiner@kirk.usafa.af.mil> wrote:
>Just discovered GNAT at work for Unix and DOS, and was wondering
>if there's a port for OS/2? Checked the common OS/2 ftp sites and
>didn't see it.

Not "Yes," but "Hell yes!" :-)

OS/2 is one of the two supported versions maintained by NYU (the
other is for SPARC-based platforms).  Not that it really matters, I'd
say the porting speed of other OS's is about a 24 hour turnaround
(Or, in the case of Doug Rupp, 24 minutes :-)

Just connect to cs.nyu.edu and enjoy yourself. :-)

--
Proud (and vocal) member of Team Ada! (and Team OS/2)        ||This is not your
   	      Ada -- Very Cool.  Doesn't Suck.               ||  father's Ada