From: jmarks@iebjrm.gtri.gatech.edu
Subject: Re: GNAT for OS/2???
Date: 16 Nov 1994 16:19:37 GMT
Date: 1994-11-16T16:19:37+00:00	[thread overview]

In <3ad4b5$gu1@usafa2.usafa.af.mil>, joiner@kirk.usafa.af.mil (Jay Joiner) writes:
>Just discovered GNAT at work for Unix and DOS, and was wondering
>if there's a port for OS/2? Checked the common OS/2 ftp sites and
>didn't see it.

Here's the note announcing the availability of GNAT 1.62 for several platforms
(including DOS, several varieties of Unix, and OS/2):

gnat 1.83 for sun-sparc-solaris2.3 is now available on cs.nyu.edu: pub/gnat
and will appear on the various mirrors within the next 24 hours.

This binary release joins the following configurations of gnat-1.83
which have been available for several weeks now.

   alpha-dec-osf2.0
   i486 dos
   i486 linux
   i486 os/2
   m68k-next-ns3
   mips-dec-ultrix4.4
   rs6000-ibm-aix3.2
   sgi-irix5.2
   sparc-sun-sunos4.1

I got it from the site noted (cs.nyu.edu).

I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, though.  Hope this helps!

Jim Marks			Georgia Tech Research Institute
jim.marks@gtri.gatech.edu	Electronic Systems Lab/Concepts Analysis Division