* XDADA
@ 1999-07-21  0:00 Martyn Pike
From: Martyn Pike @ 1999-07-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is anyone out there using XDADA ? apart from Eurofighter ?
I know there is no Ada95 future for the product, but someone else must
be using it.

I am looking for details of the executable file format (.XXE)...

regards
MJ.Pike

* XDADA
@ 2001-04-13  8:45 Martin Dowie
From: Martin Dowie @ 2001-04-13  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

can anyone remember how to compile and get a listing
with assembler embedded in the source code?

* Re: XDADA
@ 2001-04-13 13:30 ` Don McCabe
From: Don McCabe @ 2001-04-13 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

$XDADA/machine_code/list=nnnnn

@ 2001-04-16  0:49 ` Charlie McCutcheon
From: Charlie McCutcheon @ 2001-04-16  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you mean XD Ada, which was based on the DEC Ada product, try the
following EDS contact information, also visable on:
http://www.openvms.compaq.com/commercial/ada/xdada_contact.html.

EDS-Scicon US Software Products Group

      Telephone:
                 international code +101-978-275-5484
      Telfax:
                 international code +101-978-275-5465
      E-mail:
                 XDadaHelpdesk@eds.com
      Address:
                 XD Ada Customer Serivces
                 EDS-Scicon US Software Products Group
                 900 Chelmsford Street
                 Lowell, Massachusetts   01851   USA

I haven't seen XD Ada in years, but the DEC Ada compiler (now Compaq
Ada) gives this in the listing (.lis)  with /LIST/MACHINE.

Charlie

@ 2001-04-16  7:19 ` Martin Dowie
From: Martin Dowie @ 2001-04-16  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Don/charlie