From: "Martin Dowie" <martin.dowie@nospam.baesystems.com>
Subject: Re: Ada95 and UML
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:20:00 +0100
Date: 2001-04-12T08:20:00+01:00	[thread overview]

v4 of Artisan's Real-Time Studio Pro (out in a couple of months) are
supporting
Ada code generation from UML in 4 flavours:

1. Ada83
2. SPARK Ada83
3. Ada95
4. SPARK Ada95(? didn't now this was out yet...presumably supporting
    Ravenscar)

Also, alledgeldy these will be "easily" configurable... always raises a
smile :-)
I believe they are using a scripting language (VB Scripts?) do do this. They
knock Telelogic for 6 in terms of cost too.

They also include Real-Time extensions to the UML (presumably based on
their knowledge of what the working group are discussing).

p.s. I don't work for them even if that was a pretty good advert for them!