From: Austin Obyrne <austin.obyrne@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Question: re Image Files.
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:36:34 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-08-31T10:36:34-07:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, August 31, 2012 6:09:39 PM UTC+1, Mark Murray wrote:
> On 31/08/2012 10:14, Austin Obyrne wrote: > Can I say > > random: Integer; -- ok or not No. Just remove the "Shuffle" function; it isn't used. You also won't need the "Block" type definition. Please attempt to answer this sort of question by experimentation and by examining the code; finding that "Shuffle" was not used and can therefore be ignored would have been a helpful exercise in reading and understanding the code. M -- Mark "No Nickname" Murray Notable nebbish, extreme generalist.

That program is a disgrace - I have checked out the concept also and it does nothing for the problem - it is a mis application - you're not in that league that you can hand out rebukes and admonitions - you are deluding yourself - any body else who has checked your link wil agree - and to find it doesn't even complile properly on top of it all should surely make you cringe. LOL

Why don't you post a demonstartion here of a sample program that works.

I shouldn't have bothered listening to you knowing your past but I was being considerate to a foolish degree given your unfortunate record.

Yes put up a demo her for all to see.

- adacrypt