From: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: More of less most standard Ada binding to POSIX
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:40:07 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2010-01-26T17:40:07-08:00	[thread overview]

On 26 jan, 20:44, Manuel Gomez <mgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you read the POSIX binding page on the Ada Programming wikibook
> [1]? That's all the information I could gather about the Ada-POSIX
> standard. The only implementation of the standard, apart from Florist,
> that I found was an incomplete one for Win32 systems by Pascal Obry
> [2]. But I've found now that Object Ada for Linux also provides one
> [3].
>
> [1]http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming/Platform/POSIX
> [2]http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pascal.obry/w32posix.html
> [3]http://www.aonix.com/pdf/oa-linux.pdf

So it's covered by an ISO standard, that's important to known there is
such a standard, but ISO standards also means “ not public ” (IMHO :
is a standard specification really a standard specification if it's
not public ? ... does not value more than these various states law
citizens do not know about ... )

It's in my bookmarks now any way (obviously thanks for these points).
Gonna order it as soon as I'm rich enough