From: Jerry <lanceboyle@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: Which GNAT requires LAPACK and BLAS for Ada.Numerics.xxx?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 00:46:06 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-07-15T00:46:06-07:00	[thread overview]

On Jul 14, 6:00 am, Ada novice <po...@gmx.us> wrote:
> I'll be very interested to see PLplot working well with GNAT Ada.
> Cmake needs a C compiler also and I have not been successful with
> camke nor with PLplot for Windows.
>
> YC

PLplot does work well with GNAT, and yes, as I noted here a few days
ago in another thread, installation is challenging. I wish there were
binaries but as far as I know there are none. I'm not sure why,
probably because the development team works hard to accommodate so
many platforms and do remarkably well in that regard.

Please put all your PLplot questions to the list at

Jerry