From: Per Sandberg <per.sandberg@bredband.net>
Subject: Re: Calling a DLL from GNAT
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:37:04 +0100
Date: 2005-12-20T21:37:04+01:00	[thread overview]

If you are using .gpr files and a farly new GNAT then it may be possible
to do it this way

project externallib is
   for Source_Dirs use ();
   for Library_Dir use "relative path to dll from project file"
   for Library_Name use "what ever the basename of the dll is";
   for library_kind use "dynamic";
end externallib;

with "externallib";
project the_proj is

end the_proj;

It is all well described in
"http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gnat_ugn_unw/Stand_002dalone-Library-Projects.html#Stand_002dalone-Library-Projects"
the GNAT users guide covering library projects.

/Per