From: "Jeff Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: C 2 ada
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 17:51:59 GMT
Date: 2001-03-11T17:51:59+00:00	[thread overview]

I have never really had any luck with it but there is a binary port to
windows of the
cbind portion of c2ada
http://members.tripod.com/vagul/

It really is meant for helping you get bindings going rather than a complete
translation. (Even c2ada is really best used for that approach as well.).

Another alternative (sometimes) on win32 is if you can find a COM/ActiveX
version of
the code  you can get much better bindings by using GNATCOM

http://www.adapower.com/gnatcom/index.html