From: "David Botton" <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: Ada / Visual C++ Integration
Date: 2000/03/31
Date: 2000-03-31T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

It is possible to use OLE Automation and Ada together to easily accomplish
what you are looking to do. The MFC wizards will help you create all the
automation interfaces to the GUI. You then run BindCOM on the MFC executable
to create a binding to the automation interfaces for Ada and away you go.

I don't have time now to follow up with an example, but if you would like
send me an e-mail and I will give you a simple example or two, along with a
few other possible solutions.

COM is a natural (and easy for Ada :-) solution to multi language problems.
It also opens the ablity to have you run your GUIs remotely and other
machines then where your Ada code is running.

David Botton