From: "Ken O. Burtch" <kburtch@sympatico.ca>
Subject: ANN: BUSH 0.9.3
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 11:59:36 -0500
Date: 2004-01-01T11:59:36-05:00	[thread overview]

I'm dropping by comp.lang.ada to announce that a new version of BUSH,
the AdaScript Business Shell, was released at the end of November. The
new version features better script stability and preliminary FreeBSD
and PostgreSQL database support.  There is also a new BUSH mailing
list.

We're looking for examples of BUSH scripts to post to the BUSH Source
Code Treasury page.  Email contributions to me or post them to the
mailing list.

The BUSH home page is

    http://www.pegasoft.ca/bush.html

To learn more about PegaSoft Canada, visit

    http://www.pegasoft.ca

--
Ken O. Burtch: http://www.pegasoft.ca               : Pegasoft
System Manager in a Box / Business Shell            : R.R.#1