From: "Paul A. Valente" <pvalente@mitre.org>
Subject: Re: GLIDE installation script
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:45:43 -0400
Date: 2003-10-22T15:45:43-04:00	[thread overview]

According to the docs with GNAT and Glide, it should work with 95, 98,
NT, etc.  I did get it installed under Win XP (with Emacs 20.7) no
problems. I did have a problem with my home machine which is a Celeron
CPU running Win98.  By the way, you could bypass the idea of Glide and
use ACT's GPS student version.

--

Paul A. Valente
The MITRE Corp.