From: Leif Holmgren <nobody@nowhere.com>
Subject: Re: Ada and ASM
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 21:31:55 +0200
Date: 2003-09-04T21:31:55+02:00	[thread overview]

luiX_ wrote:
> Hi all, I want ot include and assembler rutine in an Ada program, does
> anyone know how to do that? It will be very helpfully.

As someone else said, Ada RM and Compiler manuals are the first steps.
Note that if you are using GNAT, most things are in the gcc documentation!

If you manage to decode the gcc manual, please write something useful
down on how it should be done.

I'm currently also trying to include some asm code in my program (using
Gnat). I have totally failed to get the interfacing part going. I know
my statement sequence is correct since I first coded it using Borland
Delphi's inline assembler. I guess I will end up wrapping my code in a DLL.

/Leif