* ADA95 Copyleft compilier for Windoze and Linux
@ 2003-09-01 21:47 Christopher Harper
From: Christopher Harper @ 2003-09-01 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anybody have a url link to a copyleft ADA95 compiler for Windoze XP and
Redhat 8.0? (Separately of course..)

I wrote ADA95 as an undergrad and need to refresh my knowledge really
quickly.

Many Thanks

Chris Harper

* Re: ADA95 Copyleft compilier for Windoze and Linux
@ 2003-09-01 21:54 ` John R. Strohm
From: John R. Strohm @ 2003-09-01 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

gcc under mingw

@ 2003-09-01 22:03 ` Gautier Write-only