* Release of PragmAda Reusable Components
@ 2003-08-08  1:49 Jeffrey Carter
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2003-08-08  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

PragmAda Software Engineering announces a new release of the PragmAda
Reusable Components. This release corrects errors and improves some
components.

The PragmARCs are available from

http://home.earthlink.net/~jrcarter010/pragmarc.htm

The mirror at www.adapower.com will be updated soon, we hope.

--
Jeffrey R. Carter
PragmAda Software Engineering

* Re: Release of PragmAda Reusable Components
@ 2003-08-08  8:36 ` Freejack
From: Freejack @ 2003-08-08  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:49:38 -0400, Jeffrey Carter wrote:

> PragmAda Software Engineering announces a new release of the PragmAda
> Reusable Components. This release corrects errors and improves some
> components.
>
> The PragmARCs are available from
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~jrcarter010/pragmarc.htm
>
> The mirror at www.adapower.com will be updated soon, we hope.

Great! These things are saving me a ton of hassle.

If I find any bugs, you'll be the first to know.

Freejack

* Re: Release of PragmAda Reusable Components
@ 2003-08-08 19:57   ` Jeffrey Carter
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2003-08-08 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Freejack wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:49:38 -0400, Jeffrey Carter wrote:
>
>>PragmAda Software Engineering announces a new release of the PragmAda
>>Reusable Components.
>
> Great! These things are saving me a ton of hassle.

Always glad to hear from users, especially satisfied users.

--
Jeff Carter
"This school was here before you came,