From: achrist@easystreet.com
Subject: Re: GtkAda 2.2.0
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:15:38 -0700
Date: 2003-07-02T19:15:38-07:00	[thread overview]

Volkert wrote:

> GtkAda 2.2.0 for GNAT can now be downloaded
> from http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda/
>
> Volkert

It installed OK on my (WinNT) machine, but running glade-2
doesn't work because I don't have font MS Sans Serif 7.

Is there anyplace I can get that font or get it to
use a different one?

For some reason, my system has MS Sans Serif 8, 10, 12,

Looking at the MS site, I don't see that they have font
downloads available there anymore, and I haven't found
these available elsewhere yet, either.

Al