From: "Robert I. Eachus" <rieachus@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Visibility and Elaboration
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 18:14:48 GMT
Date: 2003-06-09T18:14:48+00:00	[thread overview]

David C. Hoos, Sr. wrote:

>>So using the "new" reserved word is different than an elaboration?

> Yes.

Fine, as long as you remember that the object created by the allocator
may contain things that require elaboration.  In the code posted, the
package elo nested in the procedure doelaboration is elaborated
everytime doelaboration is called.  (Of course, this is not normal Ada,
where all packages tend to be library units, or children of library
packages.  Tasks created by allocators are a more common case of
elaboration after the main program starts execution.)