* Ada software engineers needed
@ 2003-06-05 21:27 Bruce Hennessy
From: Bruce Hennessy @ 2003-06-05 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

We are looking for Ada software developers in the New York and New Jersey area to fill immediate positions at various levels. If interested please contact me with your experience and availability.

Bruce Hennessy
bhennessy@decilog.com

* Re: Ada software engineers needed
@ 2003-06-05 21:48 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 2003-06-05 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <mailman.7.1054849531.289.comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>, "Bruce Hennessy" <bhennessy@decilog.com> writes:
> DQpXZSBhcmUgbG9va2luZyBmb3IgQWRhIHNvZnR3YXJlIGRldmVsb3BlcnMgaW4gdGhlIE5ldyBZ
> b3JrIGFuZCBOZXcgSmVyc2V5IGFyZWEgdG8gZmlsbCBpbW1lZGlhdGUgcG9zaXRpb25zIGF0IHZh
> cmlvdXMgbGV2ZWxzLiBJZiBpbnRlcmVzdGVkIHBsZWFzZSBjb250YWN0IG1lIHdpdGggeW91ciBl
> eHBlcmllbmNlIGFuZCBhdmFpbGFiaWxpdHkuDQoNCkJydWNlIEhlbm5lc3N5DQpiaGVubmVzc3lA
> ZGVjaWxvZy5jb20NCg==

Typically this newsgroup uses plain text, but I suppose this is one
of those classified military situations... :-)

* Re: Ada software engineers needed
@ 2003-06-05 23:19 ` Luke A. Guest
From: Luke A. Guest @ 2003-06-05 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 17:27:03 -0400, Bruce Hennessy wrote:

> We are looking for Ada software developers in the New York and New Jersey area to fill immediate positions at various levels. If interested please contact me with your experience and availability.

I thought that everybody wanted to get out of New Jersey???

Arf!

* Re: Ada software engineers needed
@ 2003-06-06  1:26   ` James Rogers
From: James Rogers @ 2003-06-06  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Luke A. Guest" <laguest@__n_o_s_p_a_m__abyss2.demon.co.uk______> wrote
in
__:

> On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 17:27:03 -0400, Bruce Hennessy wrote:
>

>> We are looking for Ada software developers in the New York and New
>> Jersey area to fill immediate positions at various levels. If
>> interested please contact me with your experience and availability.
>

> I thought that everybody wanted to get out of New Jersey???
>
> Arf!

It just depends upon how unemployed you are at the moment.

Jim Rogers

* Re: Ada software engineers needed
@ 2003-06-06  3:29   ` Marin David Condic
From: Marin David Condic @ 2003-06-06  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Nobody *wants* to live in Jersey, but *somebody* has to! :-) (Its a
joke. Please don't throw rocks. Ow! :-)

MDC

Luke A. Guest wrote:

> I thought that everybody wanted to get out of New Jersey???
>
> Arf!

Marin David Condic
I work for: http://www.belcan.com/
My project is: http://www.jast.mil/

Send Replies To: m c o n d i c @ a c m . o r g

     "In general the art of government consists in taking as
     much money as possible from one class of citizens to give
     to the other."

         --  Voltaire