* need help on jewl
@ 2003-04-15  9:03 Julien Galey
From: Julien Galey @ 2003-04-15  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it somebody in this world who could say me how to select a line in a
combobox with JEWL the John's English Windows Library. I only need an
example. thanks for your help.
http://web2news.com/?comp.lang.ada

* Re: need help on jewl
@ 2003-04-15 15:54 ` Jerry Petrey
From: Jerry Petrey @ 2003-04-15 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Julien Galey wrote:

> Is it somebody in this world who could say me how to select a line in a
> combobox with JEWL the John's English Windows Library. I only need an
> example. thanks for your help.
> --
> Direct access to this group with http://web2news.com
> http://web2news.com/?comp.lang.ada

There are some examples in the JEWL package that show use of  various
Multiline_Types.
For example, assuming you have:

E1 : Editbox_Type := Editbox (F1, (225,20), 300, 20);
.
.

X1 := new Combobox_Type'(Memo (F1, (20,100), 500));

then the select_line is just:

Select_Line(X1.all, Integer'Value(Get_Text(E1)));

Jerry

-- Jerry Petrey
-- Senior Principal Systems Engineer - Navigation (GPS/INS), Guidance, &
Control
-- Raytheon Missile Systems          - Member Team Ada & Team Forth
-- NOTE: please remove <NOSPAM> in email address to reply

* Re: need help on jewl
@ 2003-04-17  8:06   ` Julien Galey
From: Julien Galey @ 2003-04-17  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

thank you very much!!