From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcq95@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rational Apex 4.2 Migration: Sudden problems with Interrupts (PowerPC, VxWorks, VME)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:39:07 GMT
Date: 2003-02-14T12:39:07+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert Grimm wrote:
> All RT software dealing with Interrupts and which were completely
> tested (positiv) developed by Apex 3.2.0 were migrated now to Apex
> 4.2.0 (Models).
>
> PROBLEM:
> The Apex 4.2.0 migrated softwarte seems to "hang" (now) on Interrupt
> Events, no matter what workarounds and tests we try (see below Setup).

Contact the vendor, and keep pushing and bugging them until you get to the
engineers.  Those are a pretty knowledgable group of folk, once you get to
them.  I went through a very high stress situation involving a major system
test last fall, and the Rational engineers really stepped up to the plate.

Marc A. Criley
Quadrus Corporation
www.quadruscorp.com