From: "Rodrigo García" <rodrigo.garcia@epfl.ch>
Subject: DOM in XML/Ada
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:50:23 +0100
Date: 2003-02-12T17:50:23+01:00	[thread overview]

I wanted to create and populate an XML document using the DOM interface
of XML/Ada. Does anybody know how to write an xml file with XML/Ada? I
am afraid there only exist the procedures to print the document in the
screen...

OK, I can redirect output, but that's a bit... chapuza  ;^)

 From the DOM specification
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-DOM-Level-2-Core-20001113/core.html#ID-1590626201)

"The DOM Core API also allows creation and population of a Document
object using only DOM API calls; loading a Document and saving it
persistently is left to the product that implements the DOM API."

Rodrigo