From: Frank Piron <frank.piron@konad.de>
Subject: Re: Ada95 in business (database) software
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:26:27 +0000
Date: 2003-02-11T07:25:24+00:00	[thread overview]

Wojtek Narczynski wrote:

> Oracle 7 used to have an Ada precompiler PRO*Ada.
>
> Now there is this SQL*Module beast.
Last year i tried to get some information concerning
SQL*Module, but our ORACLE-Distributor here in Munich
said: "This is Army Stuff and not available for _normal_
       customers!"
I have not enough time and nerves to refuse or confirm
this above Statement - you know that ORACLE is a big
company and you will phone all the day to get a bit of
information.
In our ORACLE-Distribution i found only the Documentation
for modada ( the precompiler ), but not the executable.

Frank