From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcq95@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: GNAT and cross-platform GUI
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:27:38 GMT
Date: 2003-01-29T12:27:38+00:00	[thread overview]

R. Srinivasan wrote:
> there was a "jgnat" -- gnat generating code directly for JVM along with
> complete bindings to AWT and so on. etc. Havent heard much about that
> recently tho.

JGNAT is unfortunately no longer supported by ACT, there just wasn't the
market for it.

It's still available, and the public version was IMHO almost production
quality (I was using it quite heavily for awhile.)

JGNAT did serve as the foundation for the development of A#, the Ada
compiler targed to .Net.

Marc A. Criley
Quadrus Corporation
www.quadruscorp.com