From: Jeffrey Carter <jrcarter@acm.org>
Subject: Re: C code to Ada
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:33:14 GMT
Date: 2003-01-21T19:33:14+00:00	[thread overview]

sk wrote:
> It looks like messages are arriving in unexpected sequences.
>
> Hopefully the full example I posted gets to you and it atones
> for the terrible mistakes I made.

"You" refers to me here. I was aware of your later messages correcting
some of your errors, but I hope I also contributed some additional
assistance on parameter types and modes.

> jrcarter@acm.org
>  >   type Handle is private;
>  > private
>  >    type Handle is access all Integer;
>  >    pragma Convention (C, Handle);
>  >
>  > and use Handle for void*.
>
> This tip is definitely going into my personal collection of
> notes in the "Binding for Dummies" section :-)

Personally I think "dummies" should be doing bindings :) I'm glad you
find this useful.

--
Jeff Carter
"That was the most fun I've ever had without laughing."