* Reference Manual PDF - with bookmarks?
@ 2002-11-26 14:13 Wojtek Narczynski
From: Wojtek Narczynski @ 2002-11-26 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Does anybody have the Reference Manual in PDF with bookmarks
(clickable contents on the left)? If not I could make one. Would the:

Annotated Ada Reference Manual
Language and Standard Libraries
Version 6.0, 21 December 1994

be the best version to add the bookmarks to?

Regards,
Wojtek

* Re: Reference Manual PDF - with bookmarks?
@ 2002-11-26 15:24 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2002-11-26 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wojtek Narczynski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody have the Reference Manual in PDF with bookmarks
> (clickable contents on the left)? If not I could make one. Would the:
>
> Annotated Ada Reference Manual
> Language and Standard Libraries
> Version 6.0, 21 December 1994

Depends where you found it. Check copyrights for example.

http://www.ada-auth.org/~acats/arm.html

--
Preben Randhol ------------------------ http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                          �1984 is soon coming to a computer near you.�

* Re: Reference Manual PDF - with bookmarks?
@ 2002-11-26 18:09 ` Jeffrey Carter
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2002-11-26 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wojtek Narczynski wrote:

> Does anybody have the Reference Manual in PDF with bookmarks
> (clickable contents on the left)? If not I could make one. Would the:
>
> Annotated Ada Reference Manual
> Language and Standard Libraries
> Version 6.0, 21 December 1994
>
> be the best version to add the bookmarks to?

Probably not. See

http://www.ada-auth.org/~acats/arm.html

for the latest version, including the Technical Corrigendum. There is a
PDF version available there.

--
Jeff Carter
"You couldn't catch clap in a brothel, silly English K...niggets."

* Re: Reference Manual PDF - with bookmarks?
@ 2002-11-26 21:17   ` Wojtek Narczynski
From: Wojtek Narczynski @ 2002-11-26 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Preben Randhol <randhol+news@pvv.org> wrote in message news:<slrnau74gn.34q.randhol+news@kiuk0152.chembio.ntnu.no>...
> Wojtek Narczynski wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anybody have the Reference Manual in PDF with bookmarks
> > (clickable contents on the left)? If not I could make one. Would the:
> >
> > Annotated Ada Reference Manual
> > Language and Standard Libraries
> > Version 6.0, 21 December 1994
>
> Depends where you found it. Check copyrights for example.
>
> http://www.ada-auth.org/~acats/arm.html

Frankly I have no idea where I found it.. Thanks for remidning me
copyritht! But looks like this will be legal to add the index in
bookmarks. I don't think it will be an 'alternation' - it's just a
technical convenience.

Thanks,
Wojtek