* glade (annex E) and GTK?
@ 2002-10-29 21:42 Stephane.Patureau
From: Stephane.Patureau @ 2002-10-29 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have a problem with glade and GTK-ADA.
Anyone know if there is a way to do a gui (gtk, tk, sdl?, ...) with a
glade partition?

st�phane.

* Re: glade (annex E) and GTK?
@ 2002-10-30 11:43 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2002-10-30 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane.Patureau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with glade and GTK-ADA.
> Anyone know if there is a way to do a gui (gtk, tk, sdl?, ...) with a
> glade partition?

Which Glade is it you are talking about? The Gui builder or the
distributed system. And *what* is you problem?

--
Preben Randhol  --------------------  http://www.pvv.org/~randhol
�.., chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being

* Re: glade (annex E) and GTK?
@ 2002-10-30 12:03   ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2002-10-30 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Preben Randhol wrote:
> Stephane.Patureau wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a problem with glade and GTK-ADA.
>> Anyone know if there is a way to do a gui (gtk, tk, sdl?, ...) with a
>> glade partition?
>
> Which Glade is it you are talking about? The Gui builder or the
> distributed system. And *what* is you problem?

Hmm I see now from the subject which glade you are talking about, but
still what is the problem?

--

@ 2002-10-30 21:18     ` Stephane.Patureau
From: Stephane.Patureau @ 2002-10-30 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Hmm I see now from the subject which glade you are talking about, but
> still what is the problem?

It is glade for distributed system.

I want to do a graphical interface for an object with pragma
"remote_types".

1st => with gtk the callbacks functions are access, and in a remote_type
all access must be remote,

2nd => When i re-compile gtk-ada with glade streams, the gui is launched
but there is a problem with task? The windows refresh only about 30
secondes after an event (or not).

St�phane.

* Re: glade (annex E) and GTK?
@ 2002-10-30 22:53     ` Stephane.Patureau
From: Stephane.Patureau @ 2002-10-30 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Hmm I see now from the subject which glade you are talking about, but
> still what is the problem?

It is glade for distributed system.
I want to do an graphical interface for an object with pragma
"remote_types".

1st => with gtk the callbacks functions are access, and in a remote_type
all access must be remotes,

@ 2002-10-31  8:55       ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2002-10-31  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane.Patureau wrote:

> 2nd => When i re-compile gtk-ada with glade streams, the gui is launched
> but there is a problem with task? The windows refresh only about 30
> secondes after an event (or not).

How are you doing the tasking in GtkAda ?