From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcq95@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Linking an Ada DLL with MSVC++
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:21:18 GMT
Date: 2002-10-11T11:21:18+00:00	[thread overview]

"Marc A. Criley" wrote:

> I've meticulously followed the instructions in the GNAT User Manual
> for building a DLL, along with a Microsoft-style import library (i.e.,
> the .lib and .exp files).

  < remainder of my travails snipped>

One would think that in one of the most widely used Integrated
Development Environments in the industry, that the "Currently Selected
Project" for compiling and linking would also be the Currently Selected
Project when opening the project settings dialog.

One would be mistaken.

Adding the .lib specification to the correct project module entry list
made everything work just fine.

Marc A. Criley