* Instruction Sized Incorrectly
@ 2002-10-02 20:42 Default User
From: Default User @ 2002-10-02 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anybody ever come across this error before?  I'm using Rational Apex
3.2.0b for Windows NT.
For what it's worth, I'm trying to compile code that was written in a
UNIX environment with Apex 3.2.0b for NT.

* Instruction Sized Incorrectly
@ 2002-10-02 20:44 Default User
From: Default User @ 2002-10-02 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2002-10-02 20:45 Default User
From: Default User @ 2002-10-02 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2002-10-02 20:46 Default User
From: Default User @ 2002-10-02 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anybody ever come across this error before?  I'm using Rational Apex
3.2.0b for Windows NT.
For what it's worth, I'm trying to compile code that was written in a
UNIX environment with Apex 3.2.0b for NT.

* Re: Instruction Sized Incorrectly
@ 2002-10-03  6:31 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2002-10-03  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 20:42:18 GMT, Default User wrote:
> Has anybody ever come across this error before?  I'm using Rational Apex
> 3.2.0b for Windows NT.
> For what it's worth, I'm trying to compile code that was written in a
> UNIX environment with Apex 3.2.0b for NT.

Hello who every you are at Boeing. What error?

--
Ada95 is good for you.
http://libre.act-europe.fr/Software_Matters/02-C_pitfalls.pdf

* Re: instruction sized incorrectly
@ 2002-10-03 11:11 ` Marc A. Criley
From: Marc A. Criley @ 2002-10-03 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Default User wrote:

> Has anybody ever come across this error before?  I'm using Rational Apex
> 3.2.0b for Windows NT.
> For what it's worth, I'm trying to compile code that was written in a
> UNIX environment with Apex 3.2.0b for NT.

You'll have to show the code around which the error is occurring; and is
this in the code generation phase or where?

Marc A. Criley, Consultant
Quadrus Corporation
www.quadruscorp.com

* Re: instruction sized incorrectly
@ 2002-10-03 14:39 ` Wes Groleau
From: Wes Groleau @ 2002-10-03 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Has anybody ever come across this error before?  I'm using Rational Apex
> 3.2.0b for Windows NT.
> For what it's worth, I'm trying to compile code that was written in a
> UNIX environment with Apex 3.2.0b for NT.

This question (with more detail) should be sent to support@rational.com
They will most likely respond with one of the following:

1. This looks like defect number xxxxx.  You should install patch
xxxxxx.

2. Can you please send us the source code that has the problem?

3. Why don't you try Apex 4.0 or 4.2 ?

Question: Does the code have any pragma Import or pragma Linker_Options
?

--
Wes Groleau
http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau

* Re: Instruction Sized Incorrectly
@ 2002-10-03 15:57   ` James Squire
From: James Squire @ 2002-10-03 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Preben Randhol wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 20:42:18 GMT, Default User wrote:
> > Has anybody ever come across this error before?  I'm using Rational Apex
> > 3.2.0b for Windows NT.
> > For what it's worth, I'm trying to compile code that was written in a
> > UNIX environment with Apex 3.2.0b for NT.
>
> Hello who every you are at Boeing. What error?

Can't help you with who in Boeing it is, but I think the error s/he was
referring to is in the subject of this thread: "Instruction Sized
Incorrectly" ...?
--
James Squire
Software Engineering Tools and Environments