From: Jeffrey Carter <jrcarter@acm.org>
Subject: Re: sqrt
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 01:17:08 GMT
Date: 2002-09-26T01:17:08+00:00	[thread overview]

Keith Thompson wrote:
> I don't believe that Ada.Numerics.Aux is a standard package.  It may
> be provided by some implementation (I'd guess GNAT) to be used in the
> implementation of the standard packages.

As Robert Dewar might say, what you believe or don't believe is
irrelevant. What is standard is specified in the ARM. Annex A.5
specifies package Ada.Numerics and its standard children (some optional
children are specified in Annex G). Aux is not one of those children.

--
Jeff Carter
"It's all right, Taggart. Just a man and a horse being hung out there."