From: Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: Ada in VxWorks
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:44:02 GMT
Date: 2002-09-24T22:44:02+00:00	[thread overview]

Marcus Hedlund wrote:
> I have managed to integrate GNAT pro with VxWorks and am trying to run a few
> ada programs.
> However I can only run the same Ada program once. After trying to run it
> twice, an exception is raised and the program hangs.
> Anyone had this kind of problem?

I have to say that I don't really have that issue with GreenHills Ada.
Of course you do have to realise that xvWorks does not clean up
allocated resources for you like typical modern desktop OS's do. So if
you you allocate a lot of memory and don't bother to free it, you may
eventually find you have to reboot in order to run your program again.