From: Marin David Condic <mcondic.auntie.spam@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Using ACATS for BSP check
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 10:00:40 -0400
Date: 2002-08-31T14:00:55+00:00	[thread overview]

You might find some useful stuff in ACATS that will help you test this package, but I doubt it
will easily exercise all the things you want. Remember, that ACATS is designed to test compiler
compliance, so it isn't likely to drive I/O devices, etc. very heavily. Perhaps some of the
stuff that covers tasking will exercise the OS some. You may be better off with some other body
of code.

MDC

Marin David Condic - Pace Micro - http://www.pacemicro.com/
Send Replies To: m c o n d i c @ a c m . o r g
Visit my web site at:  http://www.mcondic.com/

    "I'd trade it all for just a little more"
        --  Charles Montgomery Burns, [4F10]