From: SR <info@soft.com>
Subject: ADV: Unbelievable Deal on Hotel Nights at San Francisco Marriott
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 22:22:42 GMT
Date: 2002-08-02T22:22:42+00:00	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #2: p0802 --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 1117 bytes --]

We have this terrific arrangement with the San Francisco Marriott, a
world class Four Star Hotel.  Located in the heart of San Francisco
at 4th & Mission, the Marriott is just blocks away from Union
Square, Moscone Center, the MOMA, PacBell Park, and more!  It's a
cable car or streetcar ride to Fisherman's Wharf or Chinatown.

For any length of stay between August 30 and September 8 you can
reserve a single/double room for only $149/night.

Even better, we're told that the special QW2002 rate is guaranteed
to be lower than the Hotel's regular rate and Government rates for
the same period!

To take advantage of this super-low rate click here to go directly
to the Quality Week Hotel reservation link:

<http://www.soft.com/QualWeek/QW2002/hotel.phtml>

and then follow it over to the Hotel Registration Page.

Of course we hope you will attend the Quality Week Conference and
Expo (<http://www.qualityweek.com>) but that's not a requirement for
you to take advantage of this special low-price deal.

Tell all your friends about this terrific deal.

If you have questions send email to <info@qualityweek.com>.