From: "Joachim Schröer" <joachim.schroeer@dornier.eads.net>
Subject: Re: Using OpenGL in Ada on Win2k
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:16:05 +0200
Date: 2002-07-25T09:16:05+02:00	[thread overview]

me wrote:

> I am trying to setup my computer so that Ada can invoke OpenGL.  Setting
> up Ada to do
> OpenGL is so new to me that I am not even sure what to ask.
>
> I downloaded the GL, GLU, GLUT, and MUI files but I am either missing
> other files
> or I am missing an INCLUDE directory in my building process.  What am I
> overlooking?
>
> The gnatlink command is saying that the glut.adb has undefined
> references to several
> glut routines like GlutCreateWindow, GlutSetWindowTitle, etc.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> TIA,
> Bruce

For OpenGL  programming you may also have a look at

www.adapower.com/schroer

There a complete Ada95 framework above OpenGL for Win32 is contained.
If you have problems downloading stuff you may contact me.
Meanwhile I have a more portable GLUT-implementation of the program.
The docu. is not yet ready but you may have the sources.

please reply to joachim.schroeer@web.de

	J. Schr�er