From: achrist@easystreet.com
Subject: Re: Problem with Gnat.Dynamic_Tables
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:01:16 -0700
Date: 2002-07-12T00:01:16-07:00	[thread overview]

Robert Dewar wrote:

> The GNAT dynamic table package malfunctioned it because
> you misused it and ignored a critical rule in the spec.
> The Dynamic_Array package is a completely different package. You need
> to read the documentation for this package carefully and make sure you
> are following it.
>
> Nothing puzzling about two different packages having two
> different specifications!

Thanks.

I don't see any examples of how to use for either package.  For
the mw_components (includes the Dybanic_Array), there is the page:

http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Team/MW/mw_components.html
This doesn't say anything about initialization, but it does say that
there is no finalization.  I wonder if this means that I'm leaking
memory when I use these components for unbounded strings.

Anyone have any pointers to more extensive docs for these?

Al