From: "John M. Resler" <John-Resler@cox.net>
Subject: Asis Queries and Element_LIsts
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 22:19:13 GMT
Date: 2002-07-02T22:19:13+00:00	[thread overview]

I am slowly working upon an ASIS based application at work that is
intended to do several things. Part of one of the requirements is that
I obtain an Element_List from the environment but I find only two
functions that return Element_Lists and they are not the methods I wish.
I have searched with Grep for functions that return Element_Lists, is
there a procedure that takes an Element_List and fills it with the
associated elements from the environment so that I can analyzed the
elements of the array? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

John