* Re: Ada interface to Prolog
       [not found] <3D083D94.6141DD0A@yahoo.com>
@ 2002-06-13  8:22 ` Volkert Barr
From: Volkert Barr @ 2002-06-13  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anatoly Chernyshev wrote:

> Every now and then I did mention in this newsgroup sporadic interest
> as to how to interface Ada to Prolog.
> Recently I've found a new release of Amzi Prolog 6.2.4 (www.amzi.com;
> it is freely downloadable for personal use), which includes now
> an ActiveX dll. So, using GNATCOM, it is easy to embed logic
> programming into Ada.
> I made quick test program (which is based on the COM sample in the
> Amzi distributive)
> and seemingly it works pretty nice.
Yes Yes Yes! I had never the time to do this, but it is very nice
to have this binding :-)))

Need more information!!

Volkert

@ 2002-06-13 14:08 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2002-06-13 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anatoly Chernyshev <rhezusfactor@yahoo.com> writes:

please don't post html to newsgroups.

--
-- Stephe

* Re: Ada interface to Prolog
@ 2002-06-13 14:11   ` Georg Bauhaus
From: Georg Bauhaus @ 2002-06-13 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Volkert Barr <barr@cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
: Need more information!!

Maybe the Prolog section for the following page is of interest:
http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~dale/software/

-- Georg

* Re: Ada interface to Prolog
@ 2002-06-13 14:53     ` Anatoly Chernyshev
From: Anatoly Chernyshev @ 2002-06-13 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Volkert Barr <barr@cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> : Need more information!!

Well, you have to install GNAT Ada compiler, GNATCOM tool and Amzi
Prolog 6.2.x.
Now register amzicom.dll server:
                            regsrv32 amzicom.dll
Then in the directory desired issue a command
                            bindcom amzicom.dll amzi
This will give you the binding you are looking for. Peep in the first
post for the sample of
how to use that binding.

> Maybe the Prolog section for the following page is of interest:
> http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~dale/software/

I'm talking about full implementation of Prolog, not a subset like one
can get via the above link.

Anatoly